woensdag 20 augustus 2014

The 2014 Summer Project

I haven't shown you my 2014 Summer Project before, but this year my Summer Project is a cross stitch embroidery project.
And for those of you who know how much I like embroidered table cloths,  it may come as no surprise that I'm making another small embroidered table cloth... I have several of those already (some made by me, some made by others) and I like to use them when I'm sitting outside, in front of our house.

The cross stitch pattern that I'm making is a design by Sylvie Teytaud-Louche and it can be found in the absolutely gorgeous DMC agenda of 2009. It's not really a summery design, but I love the way it looks, and how it oozes peace and tranquility (at least, that's how it feels to me).

I already finished most of the embroidery, and what I want to do next is add a border (in the light green color) and add some text about when and where I made this project (as I usually do).

With a bit of luck I will have my summer project finished before the summer is over, that would be great, as I'm already looking forward to using this new table cloth. (Of course the weather would have to improve a lot first...)






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten